Users are informed that use of some features of this App entails the processing of the User’s personal data, for which Crédito y Caución will be the controller. Crédito y Caución's identification and contact data are given at the header of this Legal Notice.
More specifically, the App may record the following information:
• User registration form (“Create Account”): the personal data (name and surname, tax identification number, position, and e-mail) that the User voluntarily provides through this form.
• Customized consultation (“A la carte” consultation): the personal data (name and surname, company, and e-mail) that the User voluntarily provides through this form.
In addition, Crédito y Caución may obtain extra information derived form the use of the App by the User, e.g.:
• Information on the device used to access the App: information that includes the IP address, its location (if the "location” function in your device is activated), or other data access to which has been allowed by the User by accepting to give the authorizations requested in due time by the App for proper operation.
• User registration using a LinkedIn profile: when the user registers using their LinkedIn profile, we will receive, among others, the following personal data: Name, surname, position, e-mail, tax identification number Code, company in which they work.
The information recorded through the App that Crédito y Caución obtains from the User will be processed for the following purposes:
1. To give registered users access to the contents offered through the App.
2. To receive, process, and answer requests made by the Users through forms provided in the App and/or sent via e-mail.
3. When authorized by the User, to manage delivery of newsletters and other commercial communications from Crédito y Caución, including information or news about our (new) products and services, events, or promotional activities organized by Crédito y Caución.
In general, Crédito y Caución does not intend to transfer your personal data to any third parties, except in fulfillment of its legal obligations.
The legal basis for processing this data is:
The implementation of a contractual relationship for management of access to the App and its features, as well as to answer the consultations made through the App.
The consent given by the User regarding:
• If accepted, delivery of commercial communications.
• If the "location” option is activated, for geolocation of the device used to access the App.
• If the relevant authorization is given, to obtain information on the device used to access the App.
The personal data obtained will be retained by Crédito y Caución only for the period of time required to process and manage each specific request made by the User:
• In the case of the “A la carte” consultancy form, during the period of time required to correctly answer the consultation made.
• In the case of subscription to commercial communications, until the User revokes the consent given for their reception.
• In the case of location data, the data will be retained only for the period of time required for the provision of the service requested by the User.
However, once this period had ended, the data may be blocked and retained by Crédito y Caución to fulfill the potential liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of those liabilities. Once these periods have ended, the personal data will be deleted by Crédito y Caución.
The User may revoke the consent given to the processing of their data at any time.
The User may, at any time, request that Crédito y Caución confirm whether their personal data is being processed by our company, and, if so, access them. They may also request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or, if applicable, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the User may also request the limitation of processing of their data, in which case we will only retain it for the filing or support of claims. They may also oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances. Crédito y Caución will cease to process the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons or to file or support potential claims. Finally, when applicable, the User may exercise their portability right to obtain data in electronic format or to transfer the data to another company.
To this end, they may use the following channels, always attaching a photocopy of their national identification number or any other document that makes it possible to prove their identity:
• By post to: Paseo de la Castellana 4, 28046 Madrid
• By e-mail at email@example.com
Finally, you are hereby also informed of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency should you become aware of or believe that a fact may constitute a breach of the applicable data protection regulations.